Thursday, November 15, 2012

Simon Says Stamp Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog

So Very Thankful



Hello Bloggers! Just want to do a quick post today for Simon Says Stamp Challenge about giving Thanks. On my card I used the new Glitz Design Stamp set, papers, and washi tape Polka dot coral. I also used Wplus9 ( Pretty Patches Apple) for the sentiment on my card, American Crafts Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic Clear Stamp Set used it to framed my image, Seam Binding colored by me, Cream buttons, and Embossing Powder Gold by Ranger. The paper pieced flower are from the old line of My Mind's Eye Lost & Found "lovely" I think this little flowers matched my cards perfectly. Don't you think?


Here is other look of the card.
Hope you guys like it!
Enjoy!

Thank you for looking!
Have a Wonderful day everyone :)
Joninina


2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)