Monday, July 20, 2015

Wplus9 - Birthday Wishes


Hello Everyone, I am back with another Wplus9 inspiration from the June 2015 released, the new Watercolored Anemones stamp set.  I also used the past released stamps Dream Believer, Folk Art Florals, and Basic Banners.



To begin, I colored the stamp images from Watercolored Anemones using Distress Markers in Mustard Seed, Worn Lipstick, and Crushed Olive. I also added some dot images from  Dream Believer, and some tiny flowers and leaves from Folk Art Florals.



For the sentiment, I colored the white cardstock using Copic in Aqua BG15 and stamped the sentiment "Birthday Wishes" from Basic Banners in Versamark and white heat embossed, then adhered it on the panel with foam tape.

I also added some Pretty Pink Posh Lemon Drop to finish off the card.


I hope you guys enjoyed!

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Have an Awesome Day :)









8 comments:

  1. so beautiful! i especially love the placement of your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a beautiful garden you've created, Joni - gorgeous!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Joni! I always admire your soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card,Joni! Love those pretty flowers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and making my day :)